Thank you for saying "I'm in!" By joining our team you'll get
connected with a person who is experiencing hardships and has needs that match the help you can provide.
Please fill out this form and a member of our team will followup with you shortly.
(By completing this form, you agree to Love Our CentralCoast's Terms of Service found atLoveOurCentralCoast.org)
Love Our Central Coast is bringing a team together to help our most vulnerable and high-risk members of our community, such as those living in poverty, the elderly and those with chronic illness or medical conditions, who have been negatively affected by COVID-19.
One of the best ways you can help is to be a Neighborhood Champion! The following are ways you can help those in your immediate community:
● Are there people in your neighborhood that are more at risk (older, unhealthy, ill)? Offer to pick up and deliver groceries and needed household supplies.
● If you can’t fill the needs on your own, help them register at https://www.loveourcentralcoast.org/check-in-with-your-neighbors so we can get them the help they need.
● If you run into a need you don’t know how to handle, call 211 to find the best resources in our community.
● Make sure you registered at https://www.loveourcentralcoast.org/check-in-with-your-neighbors to receive updates from our team on other ways you can have a positive impact.
● Invite your friends to join the effort in their neighborhood to help our most vulnerable.
Remember when canvassing your neighborhood to keep 6 feet of space between you and your neighbors. Ring doorbells and step away from the door.
Thank you for stepping up to love our neighbors!